Posting adverts on Alpha Soko Classifieds is easy and fast, here are the steps to follow:
- Click on Post Your Ad
- Insert the Ad title, category, region, place, description, price and add photos.
- Check if you have filled all the required fields then go ahead and click on “Submit Listing”
- If you have not registered your account yet, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page. You will have to fill out all the required fields and click on the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page, then you will proceed with posting your advert.
- Your advert will be published shortly after the review.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Potential buyers will start calling and texting. All the best!
- Once you are done posting your Advert, we will review it, if all the fields are correctly filled, it will be published/activated right away.
- Your Advert will go live and it will be visible on the website after activation.
- We will send you an email when your advert is active/live. In case the advert has a slight mistakes, you will be notified and all the mistakes will be specified so that you can edit your advert then resubmit.
- You are allowed to edit, delete or promote your advert any time you want. (the activities can be done under my listings-dashboard.
- We do not allow adverts of the same content on the website.
- You can always manage your adverts by logging in to your Alpha Soko Classifieds account and clicking on My Listings.
These are the rules to follow while posting on Alpha Soko Classifieds.
- All your advert must have a accurate and exact title.
- All Adverts Must have unique Images taken by the seller. Downloaded images are not allowed.
- Chose the right category for your Adverts.
- Every advert must contain a brief and clear description.
- The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
Follow the instructions below for best adverts:
- Must use a clear and specific title which includes the name of the item you sell. Make your title appealing and eye-catching.
- Use reasonable price for your item so that your advert won't be declined.
- The description of your product must be informative enough and must not contain any false information regarding your product or service.
- Upload only unique and high-quality photos of your items taken by yourself and not downloaded from the Internet. The better photos you add, the more attractive your advert looks to the potential buyers and the more calls you receive.
- Indicate correct contact details for the potential buyers/clients to be able to reach you easily. Try to respond all the incoming calls or to call back your customers once available.
- Try to fill out all the fields of your profile page, as well as those of your advert, to let your customers dispose of all the necessary information about you as a seller and the products you sell.
- Build trust with your customers.
- Your adverts will remain on the site for a while then they will be automatically deleted.
- you are allowed to keep updating the items which you haven't sold yet.
- Yes we allowed adverts to be shared on social media because this will help you get more visitors to your item and that means potential buyers.
- Log in to your Alpha Soko Classifieds account, go to to My Listings , click on the advert you want to share, Click any other social media icons and you will be directed to your account to share.
There are several reasons that can make your advert to be declined or unpublished.
- Do not Upload Pictures with water mark. we do not allow that. all pictures must be clear.
- Don not post several items within one Advert, Post every advert separately, one ad - one product. If you stick to this advice, your adverts will always be published.
- Only post with an Appropriate price for your advert to be published.
- Yes we offer both free and paid services.
The reasons you should trust us and advertise on alpha soko are:
- we provide good promotion for your items.
- We have many visitors visiting our site everyday
- We provide free services this will help you sell and make money without using money.
- We promote your ads only to those users who could be interested in your products. That gives you the biggest number of real clients.
- We provide good Personal Support to ensure customer satisfactions.
- Our systems are very secure.
- No weapons allowed.
- We don not allow Illegal Drugs to be posted.
- Restricted military/police items
- No Illegal/pirated copies
- No Stolen properties allowed
- No pornographic materials allowed on the website
- Products (goods or services) prohibited to sell by the law, in particular:
- If you notice any announcements promoting Prohibited Items on Alpha Soko Classifieds please report them via the “Report Abuse” link available in each posting.
- You can click on the comment box and leave feed back to the seller that will help in rating the seller too, the feed back will remain visible to all our users.
- You can also Report an illegal/fraudulent activity if you find something suspicious about the seller or his advert. Your feedback will be immediately redirected to Alpha Soko Classifieds support managers and we will block the seller if he proves to be a scammer.
Alpha Soko Classifieds is one of the the biggest free online listing / classifieds with an advanced advertising platform. you can sell and buy almost anything that you are in need of.
- Search for the product / item you want to buy.
- Read and understand all the information about the product / item.
- Check and compare the prices for the item.
- Contact the seller for more details and availability of the item, you can negotiate about the price, if you are willing , then you can buy.
- You can Chat with the seller about the product.
- Once everything has gone through and successful,- leave Feedback / Comment. It is very important for other buyers.
To report a scam or an ad you feel may be fraudulent, click the “Report this ad” link on the ad page. This will send notification to our Support Staff to investigate the ad further. If you think you have been contacted by a scammer, you can send us a message through our contact us page. Please make sure to include details about the scammer such as email address, phone number, or ad ID number.
To edit the details of your profile, log in to your account and go to the "Account Details" page. From there, scroll down to Your Basic Information. After editing, please make sure to click on Update Account.
To log in using Facebook, simply go to our log in page and click the blue “Login with Facebook” button. You will be required to enter your Facebook log in credentials. If you do not already have an account with us, this will create a new account for you. If you have an existing account that uses the same email address as your Facebook log in, you will be signed into that account. If you have an existing account that was created using a different email address than the one used to log in to Facebook, a separate account will be created in our system.
You do not need an account to browse or respond to ads.
If you have not received any replies to your ad, it does not mean that you did something wrong. It is not unusual for it to take some time before someone responds to your ad. We do recommend checking your junk/spam mail folder to make sure messages are not being sent there.
Unfortunately, we have no way of identifying the people who have viewed or looked at your ad. However, if someone responds to your ad, our system will send the message to your email address. Additionally, people may decide to call / SMS or Whatsapp you Via the number you provided.
If your images are very large, they may take extra time to upload, especially if your internet connection is a bit slower than others.
We recommend that you try making your images smaller by using photo editing software on your computer. You can also try adjusting the settings on your camera so that pictures are saved at a more reasonable size
We do not allow ads that contain "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement; or that include links to commercial services or web sites; or that constitute or contain any form of advertising or solicitation.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For more information on the type of content we do allow, please see our Terms and Conditions